Bidet BB-1000 & BB-1500 Installation
PLEASE NOTE UPDATE TO VIDEO: the metal T-connector now installs underneath the toilet seat and not at the wall. Remember to place the small rubber washer inside the T-connector when attaching it.
Bidet BB-1000 & BB-1500 Installation Instructions
1. Shut off the incoming water to the toilet at the wall valve and drain the toilet’s water tank by flushing it.
2. Disconnect the existing flexible hose or pipe that connects the wall valve to the toilet tank at the toilet tank connection point.
3. Connect the “Metal T-Connector” to the toilet tank, remember to put the small rubber washer inside the “Metal T-Connector”.
4. Reconnect the existing flexible hose, hand-tightening it to the “Metal T-Connector” at the toilet tank. Tighten it but don't over do it.
5. Remove the toilet seat and cover by unscrewing the bolts and nuts using a screwdriver.
6. Place a “Black Rubber Washer” on each bolt hole and place the bidet on top of them, aligning the “Sliding Seat Adjusters” with the holes.
7. Set the toilet seat and cover on top of the bidet and reinsert and tighten the bolts and nuts securing everything in position.
8. Connect the supplied “Flexible Metal Hose” from the bidet's water inlet to the “Metal T-Connector” at the toilet tank.
9. After installation, open the water valve and allow the water pass through the system.
10. Slowly turn the bidet’s “Water Pressure & Self-Cleaning Control” to the right to open the valve and remove the stagnant water.
11. Select the desired position of the “Retractable Nozzle”, it has three for your convenience.
You're done installing your new Blue Bidet. Congratulate yourself and enjoy the Natural Cleansing Power of Water.
NOTE: If any water leaks occur, please check that all connections are properly tightened and rubber washers are in place.
For more details, see instructions included with the product.
Bidet BB-1000 & BB-1500 Instructions for Use
1. Slowly turn the “Water Pressure & Self-Cleaning Control” knob to the right until it reaches the comfortable pressure required for cleaning. Adjust the pressure to your comfort level.
WARNING: Be careful to turn the “Water Pressure & Self-Cleaning Control” knob very slowly until the comfortable pressure is reached.
2. The “Nozzle” has three positions for better water direction. Hand adjust to choose the position that best fits your needs.
3. “Self-Cleaning System”: after using the bidet turn the “Water Pressure & Self-Cleaning Control” knob to the left to activate the “Self-Cleaning System” that will clean the “Retractable Nozzle” surface. Return the knob to the center position to turn the water off.